Pine Canyon Ranch Subdivision
Galisteo Basin at Stanley, New Mexico 87056
On the southwestern rim of the Galisteo Basin, you’ll find the stunning Pine Canyon Ranch Subdivision in Stanley, New Mexico. With more than 700 acres and 12 tracts of land to choose from, you will find the perfect place to build your own private sanctuary. Each tract has been developed with roads, electricity, transformers, telephone lines and community water at the building sites.
This open space subdivision is ideal for horses, with wonderful equestrian trails throughout the area. Most of Pine Canyon Ranch Subdivision overlooks the San Cristobal, Zorro, King and Ford Ranches as well as the Galisteo Basin.
Click here to download the plat for Pine Canyon Ranch Subdivsion in a PDF.
- Moriarty Municipal Airport (21 miles, 28 minute drive)
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (44 miles, 50 minute drive)
- Albuquerque International Sunport (61 miles, 1 hour drive)
Directions from I-25 North:
- Take Exit 290 for Eldorado/Lamy/Galisteo
- Turn right onto US 285, continue for approximately 7.1 miles
- Turn right onto NM 41, continue for approximately 16.2 miles
- Pine Canyon Ranch Subdivision will be on your left in a gated community
- Please call (505) 470-7658 for gate code prior to arrival